Although the meal service model may vary from school to school, we will continue to provide school meals (breakfasts, lunches, and afterschool meals at eligible sites) at NO COST for all students for the entirety of the 2021-22 school year.
We are excited to announce that we have implemented a new software system for the 2021-22 school year. All students enrolled in RSD or RPA will automatically be set up with a meal account. Please visit https://family.titank12.com/ or simply click on the image below to get your household set up.
Use this portal to:
- Complete and submit your 2021-22 Meal Benefit Application (on any device and in almost any language)
- Free or reduced school meal eligibility may still be important for you or your school even though there is no cost for school meals this school year. Additional benefits include:
- Discounted program fees (ie. Athletics)
- Increase your school’s eligibility to receive grant funding
- Increase your school’s ability to provide Title 1 services
- P-EBT (scroll down to see more info)
- *Note that if your student attends a school which participates in the Community Eligibility Program (CEP) or is directly certified for free or reduced school meals by the State (such as households that participate in SNAP, or are identified as homeless or foster students by the State), there is no need to complete a meal benefit application. School sites that participate in CEP for school year 2021-22 are:
- MA Lynch Elementary
- Sage Elementary
- Vern Patrick Elementary
- John Tuck Elementary
- Hugh Hartman Elementary
If you have multiple students in your household and any of them attend any other school, please complete a meal benefit application for the 2021-22 school year.
- Submit Online Payments
- By far the most secure payment method
- Allows you to view/track your students’ account activity and balances
- * Note that Student/Staff account balances (whether positive or negative) will be carried over from the previous system.
- View school menus and nutritional information
Redmond School District | 145 SE Salmon Drive. | Redmond, OR | 97756 | P: 541.923.5437
Notice of Non-Discrimination
Redmond School District is committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all of its educational and employment activities.
The District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
The following individuals have been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination:
District 504 Contact:
Tami Nakamura, Executive Director of Student Services | Email | (541) 923-8258
District Title VI, Title IX, Age Discrimination & American Disabilities Act Contact:
Tracie Renwick, Director of Human Resources | Email | (541) 923-8922